Order to Cash / Sales Order Automation
Order to Cash (O2C) is often a document-intensive process. It normally involves invoices, purchase orders, contracts and specific information from multiple enterprise applications, including CRM, ERP, ECM, and accounting. Timely, accurate processing can make all the difference between an organization that’s efficient and one that finds it harder to compete. Business decision makers have begun to see the advantage to automating their Order-to-Cash processes. But the companies that are gaining an edge are integrating enterprise applications to their paper-based information flows.
Typical Challenges of Processing Documents in Order-to-Cash
- Errors resulting from manual input of information.
- Lack of visibility across departments –orders received by Accounting are not reflected in other systems, such as CRM.
- Problems with archiving and finding documents, when access is needed for audit or customer inquiry.
- Difficulty matching invoices to the related customer orders and unreliable data.
- Problems with printing and inability to add new invoice distribution methods, like email, FTP, and more.
Contact us to find out how we can help you automate your Order-to-Cash process by integrating various ERP, CRM and other systems with document based information through intelligent document capture, processing, creation and distribution capabilities. Benefits can be numerous –improved cash flow due to fast invoicing, flexible invoice distribution, improved accuracy and access to information.
For applicable terms and conditions and systems and other requirements, please see the software details pages or contact your Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. sales representative.
- Solution Brief: Order-to-Cash Automation
- Case Study: Transforming Accounts Payable and Sales Orders
- Case Study: Improving Cash Flow with Automated O2C Process
- Datasheet: Automated Accounts Receivable with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Infographic: How 1 Sales Order Impacts 5 Corporate Stakeholders