Convert and archive your legacy documents into an easily accessible, searchable, efficient and more secure digital format by utilizing the expertise and resources of the Canon Information and Imaging Solutions (CIIS) Professional Services team.
Do you have important company data still living in paper format? Is it taking up your much needed office space? And, most importantly, is it putting your company at risk for a potential security breach, loss, or accidental destruction of vital business information? Convert and archive your legacy documents into an easily accessible, searchable, efficient, and more secure format by using the expertise and resources of the Canon Information and Imaging Solutions (CIIS) Professional Services team.
- High-Level Consultation —a review of project-specific requirements.
- Formal Proposal —an outline of the team’s methodology and expertise in understanding the scope and needs of you business.
- Detailed Statement of Work —a proposal that outlines the final scope agreed upon to move forward, with clearly documented assumptions and expectations.
- Implementation Plan —a project-specific plan, outlining: processing expectations, a capture design for efficiency, and appropriate staffing.
- Increased security of critical business information
- Improved compliance
- A smarter use of office space
- Cost savings on document storage
- Streamlined processes by having all of your information easily searchable and retrievable in a digital repository
- Control over your organization’s vital records
- The ability to respond more quickly to document inquiries from customers, regulatory and legal, etc.
- The peace of mind that comes with not having to worry that company’s records will get lost or damaged due to fire, flood, or other unpredictable circumstances
- A foundation for business process automation capabilities and a better insight into processes
Document Conversion Services for Healthcare:
Convert existing patient records to digital format and EHR systems, to help improve access to medical files. As the adoption of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) continues, there’s an increasing need for medical records scanning. In addition to regulatory mandates, healthcare providers are challenged with providing patient information access virtually any time and anywhere to help facilitate coordinated, quality patient care. They must also support the requirements for the retention of patient records while trying to minimize file storage space and reduce administrative costs.Converting existing patient charts into digital records can be a massive undertaking for healthcare providers, one that takes attention away from the core focus of patient care.
For applicable terms and conditions and systems and other requirements, please see the software details pages or contact your Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. sales representative.